- 1 cup uncooked brown rice or quinoa
- 1 cup organic sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped or whole snap peas
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cups romain lettuce
- 1 cup spinach & mixed greens
- pico de gallo salsa (as much as you want)
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- Garlic Salt + Pepper
- olive oil
- 1 tblspn sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- salsa – your amount, your decision
- Cook 1 cup organic chicken, chop into small, diced slices
- Clean and cut snap peas, ice berg lettuce, spinach, and greens
- Wash and chop cilantro, along with avocado into chunks and lime in half.
- In two bowls layer avocado, salsa, lettuce, and cilantro. Squeeze 1/2 lime on each bowl and drizzel with olive oil. Use salt and pepper to taste.
- Other topping that can be added for more punch and flavor include; chopped black olives, pinenuts, diced jalapeno, pickeled veggies, or diced red onion.
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #datemintpeachquinoasalad #thesaltycoconut #cookwithpassion