- 1/4 onion, sliced straight
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 sliced tomato
- 7 leaves of spinach
- 1/4 cup graded cheddar cheese (tillamook :))
- warm spinach & sliced tomatoes on stove over butter or organic coconut oil
- cook sliced onions and chopped garlic beside vegetables
- once veggies are cooked, crack the eggs and let cook without cracking the egg yoke.
- after 2 1/2 minutes, flip the eggs so the yoke is facedown in the pan, cooking. let cook like this for 1 1/2 minutes.
- lay the eggs atop the cooked onions, tomatoes, garlic, and spinach, and let the yoke run, baby! enjoy!
- sprinkle himalayan salt and ground pepper on top to an accentuated, deliscious tase.
*Please check for food allergies when making these yummy recipes for family and friends and then post and tag your images on social media so we can follow along with your recipes too #thesaltycoconut #eatwithpassion